Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone: 'The Amazing Spider-Man' UK Premiere » Gossip

Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone: 'The Amazing Spider-Man' UK Premiere » Gossip
 Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone: 'The Amazing Spider-Man' UK Premiere » Gossip

Bringing their exciting new superhero flick across the pond, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were in the house for the UK premiere of “The Amazing Spider-Man” today (June 18).

The “Social Network” hunk and his “Help” costar/real-life girlfriend both looked amazing as they arrived at The Odeon Leicester Square in London, England.

Andrew opted for a dark suit and tie combo while Emma wowed the crowd with a sparkly black dress complete with a plunging v-neckline.

In a recent interview, Miss Stone noted that while she’s experienced quite the career boost over the past year, she still has other aspirations on her to-do list.

Describing a visit to a biology lab during the filming process, Emma shared, "It was the first time I had ever been angry about not going to college because I was fascinated by what they were showing us at the laboratory. I thought, 'What do I need to do to intern?' You need to be a college graduate. It sucks because I can learn, I swear I got so interested in biology, learning about medicine and regeneration and stem cells. It expanded my mind in so many ways, so now I'm gonna go take a biology class. What's amazing is you can do it at home."



Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone: 'The Amazing Spider-Man' UK Premiere » Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.