Jef Holm on The Bachelorette: Playing Hard to Get With Emily Maynard » Gossip

Jef Holm on The Bachelorette: Playing Hard to Get With Emily Maynard » Gossip - Jef Holm (with one F) says taking it slow with Emily Maynard and making her pursue him too was his plan from the start on ABC's The Bachelorette.

The 27-year-old entrepreneur - like Arie Luyendyk, Jr. and Sean Lowe - is rumored to be a finalist this summer, and spoke about it with reporters.

Emily's alleged final three (according to The Bachelorette spoilers, anyway) have all given interviews while still on the show, a first for the TV franchise.

Here are some things Jef Holm shared about his pursuit of Emily:

Jef Holm on The Bachelorette: Playing Hard to Get With Emily Maynard » Gossip

On taking it easy: "Every guy was going full steam ahead for Emily, surrounding and swarming her. That's not how I am with girls. I was the only guy who played it cool. I wanted her to know she'd have to fight for and pursue me, too."

On not kissing Emily until London: "I wasn't ready to take it to the next level. If we developed feelings, I want them to [go] both ways."

"We started off slowly but we developed a really good friendship. As time goes on, that friendship turns into more and more of a romance."

On falling for Emily Maynard: "She's the most amazing girl I've ever met."

"I had no idea how well spoken and smart she is. She's a great mom - patient, loving, good in difficult situations, composed, sassy, sarcastic. And she's gorgeous."

"She's always herself and doesn't care if cameras are watching her."

On potentially being a stepfather: "I would love to skateboard and play soccer with [Ricki] and that's something Emily and I connected over."

"I can't wait to be a dad. At this point on the show, in Prague, I could definitely see myself being a father to Ricki and a husband to Emily.

On his competition: "There were some amazing guys there. I think the world of Arie. Sean Lowe is a faithful, genuine guy. Chris and Doug are great."

On whether he'd be The Bachelor: "I learned a lot about myself and met an amazing person so I'm glad I went ... but probably not."

Who do you think Emily should choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.