Dolly Parton Shares Her Marriage Secrets » Gossip

Dolly Parton Shares Her Marriage Secrets » Gossip


Dolly Parton Shares Her Marriage Secrets » Gossip - ‘Joyful Noise’ star Dolly Parton has defied the Hollywood odds and been married to Carl Thomas Dean for 46 years. So what’re Dolly’s marriage secrets? They have no kids and no financial difficulties.

“A lot of the pressures that cause couples trouble are just things we never had to go through.”

That makes sense, although I think you could argue that the kids are worth it! Dolly admitted that while she may still be happily married, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t still enjoy flirting with other men.

“Carl knows I’d never do anything to hurt him and he doesn’t get jealous if I have to kiss someone on screen. I get more embarrassed about it than he does. But I am a flirt, and I do get younger men flirting with me too. Jeremy Jordan, who plays my grandson in the film (‘Joyful Noise’), was flirting with me and they told him, ‘Knock it off, she’s your grandmother.’ But it made me kind of happy, as you’re never too old to dream.”

SO true, Dolly: you aren’t ever too old to dream- LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.