Alex Pettyfer Covers Men's Health UK August 2012 » Gossip

Alex Pettyfer Covers Men's Health UK August 2012 » Gossip/Alex Pettyfer
 Alex Pettyfer


Alex Pettyfer Covers Men's Health UK August 2012 » Gossip - With her new movie "Magic Mike" having just made its way into theaters, Alex Pettyfer garnered himself a little added exposure by covering the August 2012 issue of Men's Health UK magazine.

The 22-year-old actor looked ready to rumble as he threw a punch for the front page while dishing about everything from his heroes to his future goals.

Set to hit newsstands on Monday, July 2, highlights from Mr Pettyfer's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Health UK!

On his future goals in the entertainment industry:
“I’m very ambitious. I live in reality but I have dreams I want to fulfill–I want to be a director and I’ve already started my own production company. But I also have a measure of success that I keep to myself. It’s something very personal to me.”

On his heroes:
“My dad’s one my biggest heroes. I also think Paul Newman’s an inspiration. I know a lot of people say that but I love that he’s a great role model and a humanitarian. I admire people who don’t necessarily want to change the world, but try to make it a better environment.”

On gaining weight for 'Magic Mike':
"I put on a bit of weight for this film. I started off at 169lb and went up to 196lb. They told me I was too big, so in the end I had to take it back down to 185lb. When you eat and train as a sportsman I found it very enjoyable. But at the same time, it was hard, particularly at the start and I still remember not wanting to be in the gym. That’s why I don’t want to train at the moment."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.