Natalie Portman Covers Madame Figaro July 2012 » Gossip

Natalie Portman Covers Madame Figaro July 2012 » Gossip | Natalie Portman
 Natalie Portman


Natalie Portman Covers Madame Figaro July 2012 » Gossip - Taking a break from working on her two new Terrence Malick projects, Natalie Portman lent herself to the cover of the July 2012 issue of Madame Figaro magazine.

The 31-year-old Oscar-winning actress showed off her natural beauty for the Frederic Auerbach shot front page while dishing about everything from appreciating success to being categorized as an intellectual.

Highlights from Miss Portman's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Madame Figaro!

On being appreciative of her success:
"I have always considered myself extremely lucky. I know very well that there are very few elected officials in this business and that many of us, despite their talent and hard work, will not come out of the lot. These are the laws of chance."

On her youthful appearance:
our extremely youthful appearance you can ...
"It's very strange because my physical traits sometimes make it difficult for others to consider me a woman and at the same time I have been in the business for so long that many think I have already passed the 40 year mark (laughs)."

On the thought of being an object of beauty:
"I obviously do not see myself that way. I prefer 'about beauty' or 'subject of desire'. One can say that about all women, whatever their life and career."

On her reputation for being an intellectual:
"It is a matter of context. In Hollywood, they consider me a smart woman, but in other circles, I'm probably seen as a silly actress (laughs). In America, they see me as European. In Europe, some see me as maybe a stupid American (laughs)."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.