Freida Pinto's Stylish Media Duties in NYC » Gossip

Freida Pinto's Stylish Media Duties in NYC » Gossip | Freida Pinto


Freida Pinto's Stylish Media Duties in NYC » Gossip - Kicking off another busy day of personal appearances, Freida Pinto hit up both “Access Hollywood” and the “Today” show today (July 11) in New York City.

The “Slumdog Millionaire” was quite the clotheshorse throughout the morning, sporting both a purple and black dress and a bright yellow summer frock as she signed autographs and posed for pictures.

During her interview on “Today,” Freida talked about her new film “Trishna” which is the first time she’s been the lead in a major motion pictures.

“It feels great. I think I’ve waited a long time for this and when I got the opportunity I just grabbed it with both hands and just went for it.”

But the gig wasn’t without its challenges- “It was very challenging because it was nothing like what I experienced growing up. It was a whole new different life… I had to learn a new dialect- within the language every hundred kilometers within that place a dialect changes, so I had to adapt myself to that one particular place where my character grew up.”

Freida Pinto's Stylish Media Duties in NYC » Gossip | Freida Pinto 
Freida Pinto's Stylish Media Duties in NYC » Gossip | Freida Pinto
Freida Pinto
Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com, FameFlynet.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.