Miranda Kerr Reveals Her Healthy Living Habits » Gossip

Miranda Kerr Reveals Her Healthy Living Habits » Gossip | Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr Reveals Her Healthy Living Habits » Gossip - Hurriedly trying to finish off her errands before the Big Apple weekend nightlife got underway, Miranda Kerr was all-business as she made her way around the bustling streets of New York City on Saturday evening (July 14).

Showing off her long legs in floral printed pants, the Victoria's Secret supermodel was looking fab as she gabbed away on her cell phone while hopping out of a chauffeured Mercedes Benz.

As for her enviably slim and toned figure, Miranda recently revealed the regimen she maintains to keep herself in such fine form.

Of her healthy living, the Aussie beauty dished, "Yoga is the core of my health and fitness regimen. I enjoy practicing regularly and have done so for over 10 years now. I also love to do Pilates. Low impact activities that focus on the connection between mind and body work best for me."

On top of the dedicated exercise efforts, Miss Kerr also has a system when it comes to her food choices, as she explained, "For my day to day diet, I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% healthy and organic, 20% indulgent, that works for my body and me personally."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.