Pink & Carey Hart: Walking with Willow in NYC » Gossip

Pink & Carey Hart: Walking with Willow in NYC » Gossip | Pink
 Pink & Carey Hart


Pink & Carey Hart: Walking with Willow in NYC » Gossip - Looking every bit the showbiz family, Pink and Carey Hart took their daughter for a walk in New York City yesterday afternoon (July 15).

The “So What” songstress and her bike-riding hubby looked to be in good spirits as they left their hotel, while little Willow held mommy’s hand and walked all on her own.

In a recent interview, Pink explained that while she used to party a lot prior to motherhood, her life now is much more fulfilling- and it shows on her forthcoming album The Truth About Love.

“I do a lot of dancing now with [Willow] and I’m just happier. This album is a lot of rock and roll but it reflects that there’s a dance party in our house … Your career goes up and down, but … at the end of the day, if I didn’t do another thing, I’m blessed. I like myself more than I used to.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.