Rihanna Gets Ready to Headline Wireless Festival » Gossip

Rihanna Gets Ready to Headline Wireless Festival » Gossip | Rihanna


Rihanna Gets Ready to Headline Wireless Festival » Gossip - Leaving her hotel to a crowd of eager fans, Rihanna was spotted on her way to the Wireless Festival in London, England (July 8).

The 24-year-old performer donned a sweatshirt adorned with the quote "YOUTH Wasted on the Young" as she prepared to headline the star-studded event.

In personal news, the “Umbrella” singer’s father recently revealed that he would approve a rekindled relationship between his daughter and her once violent ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

In light of the news, it seems that the Barbadian beauty may not be ready to love again as she told Harper's Bazaar magazine, "When I was in love, I fell so hard ... The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I'd feel that pain in my life. I'm afraid of feeling that again.”

She continued to say that she remains “conservative” with her personal life and finds it hard to trust people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.