Alec Baldwin Speaks Out About Pap Sidewalk Scuffle » Gossip

Alec Baldwin Speaks Out About Pap Sidewalk Scuffle » Gossip
 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin Speaks Out About Pap Sidewalk Scuffle » Gossip - Speaking out about Tuesday's physical altercation with a New York Daily News photographer, Alec Baldwin made an appearance on Charlie Rose's talk show, and the interview was later re-aired on “CBS This Morning.”

While promoting his latest film "To Rome with Love" with his co-star Penelope Cruz, Alec explained his side of the story and assured he was not the aggressor in the violent encounter.

He told Rose that - after he walked out the NYC Marriage License Bureau Tuesday (June 19) with his fiance - "there was a person in front of me and he was blocking him and the guy lunged and he almost hit me in the teeth with the lens of the camera, so I just pushed the guy away."

The photographer, on the other hand, is accusing Baldwin of punching him in the face, but Alec says, "Nothing could be further from the truth," adding, "People think you know that I'm out there just decking photographers willy-nilly and nothing could be further from the truth. I'm in front of a court house the place is crawling with cops. I’m dumb, but I’m not that dumb."

It seems the paps are hounding Alec even more since the incident, as he tweeted to his fans this morning, "15-20 cameramen outside my bldg this am, chasing me on my bike. They're knocking into ppl on the street, yelling "Will you seek help, Alec?""

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.