Carrie Underwood's Red Hot London Press Outing » Gossip

Carrie Underwood's Red Hot London Press Outing » Gossip
 Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood's Red Hot London Press Outing » Gossip - Continuing her promotional tour, a red pants clad Carrie Underwood was spotted at ITV Studios in London, England earlier today (June 20).

The “Cowboy Casanova” chick looked to be enjoying herself as she exited the Southbank-area building to find fans and press eagerly waiting for her.

As for her previous comments about gay rights, and the subsequent backlash, Carrie responded to her critics in a new interview.

Ms. Underwood noted, “I was asked a difficult question in the last five minutes of an interview and I answered it the best way I knew how, and after that I do what I do and I love making music and I generally try to stay out of any kind of controversy.”

“The role-model word is really scary to me, because no matter what happens in your life, something you do, wear, say, sing, whatever — somebody somewhere is probably not going to like it too well. I just really try hard to do what I do and try to be nice to people and make great music and if people think they can look up to that, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s OK too.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Celebrity Gallery and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.